How to Check Ink Levels on Epson Printer Windows 10?
You can either check the ink levels physically or using the control panel of the printer. You can also check the printer ink levels from the connected computer using the printer software. If your Epson printer is low on ink, you have to check the ink levels before refilling ink in the tanks. When the ink level on the printer is low, you can see faint or poor quality prints. Consider the instructions that are given below to check ink levels on Epson printer Windows 10 computer.
- Make sure to install the printer software on your computer.
- You have to connect the printer and computer by any modes of connection.
- If the printer is connected to your Windows 10 computer, you can check the ink levels using the Epson Status Monitor.
- Initially, you have to launch the Control Panel window on your computer and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on the connected Epson printer and select the Printing Preferences option from the displayed list.
- When the Printing Preferences window appears, go to the Maintenance or Utility tab.
- Select the Status Monitor 3 option.
- When the Epson Status Monitor screen appears, you can check the ink levels.
- You can see the ink levels under Consumable Status and refill ink in the required tanks.
- Open the printer cover and remove the cap of the ink tank slot you are going to fill.
- Unpack the ink bottle and open the bottle cap.
- Now, insert the bottle upside down to fill the ink tank.
- Once the ink tank slot is full, close the ink tank.
- Now, restart the printer and again check ink levels on Epson printer Windows 10.
- You can now notice that the ink levels are full.
- Print a test page to check the print quality.