How to Clean Epson L210 Printer Head Manually?
How to clean Epson L210 printer head manually, perform the quick steps given below.
- Switch off your Epson L210 printer by pressing the Power button on its control panel.
- Fill the tray with a few sheets of paper.
- Now, turn on your Epson L210 printer by pressing the Power button while holding the Stop button.
- Release both the buttons once your Epson L210 printer turns ON.
- Now your Epson L210 printer starts to print a nozzle check pattern.
- Check if the nozzle check pattern matches the printing quality displayed on the printer screen or refer to the user manual to check the patterns.
- For any assistance, click the Call button available on this screen to contact our technical support team.