How To Configure And Install Epson Printer On Windows
It is easy to configure the Epson printer on your Windows computer. You can connect the printer via both wired and wireless networks. Follow this page to configure and install the Epson printer on a Windows computer.
First, ensure that you have completed the basic setup of the Epson printer. This setup usually includes unpacking the printer, installing the ink cartridges (or tanks), powering on the printer, loading paper, and software installation.
However, based on the Epson printer model, the above steps will vary.
Connect the printer to the wireless network:
- If your access point/router supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), you can quickly connect the printer to your wireless network using the WPS method.
- Check the router network connections.
- Make sure that there are no error notifications on the router LED.
- Place the printer near the router.
- Now, press the Power button on the printer to turn it ON.
- Press the Home icon on the touchscreen.
- Select the Wireless Connection icon and then press OK.
- On the Network Connection Settings screen, tap Wi-Fi (Recommended) and then press OK.
- Select Start Setup > Push Button Setup (WPS) and then press OK.
- Within a few minutes, you need to press the WPS button on the router.
- The printer will automatically connect to the wireless network.
Steps to add the printer on Windows:
- Turn on the printer and ensure that your printer is connected to the Windows computer.
- Click the Start icon and then go to Settings.
- In the Settings window, click Devices.
- In the Devices window, click Printers & scanners and then click + Add a printer or scanner.
- If your Epson printer is not listed in the window, select The printer that I want isn’t listed. Pick the Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings option and click Next.
- In the Add Printer window, select Use an existing port and then click Next.
- In the Manufacture section, select EPSON and then click Next.
- Change your printer name on the screen that is displayed and then click Next.
- On the next screen, select Do not share this printer and then click Next.
- If necessary, click Print a test page and then click Close > Finish.
Now, you have seen How To Configure And Install An Epson printer On Windows.