HOW TO CONFIGURE EPSON 2750 SCANNER SETUP?
From this session we know how to configure Epson 2750 scanner setup. Epson Expression 2750 is an excellent wireless printer that is used by most people due to its effective EcoTank ink system. The Epson printer comes with a flatbed scanner, so it will take a long duration to scan a large volume of data – missing automatic document feeder (ADF). The super tank is easy to access and is visible. On the upside, the display console can be tilted for better visibility from different angles. The rear paper input tray makes adding extra sheets easy for the end-user without interrupting an active print job. Here we will see the Epson Expression 2750 printer scanner setup in more detail.
HOW TO CONFIGURE EPSON 2750 SCANNER SETUP
- User manual.
- Epson EcoTank 502 ink bottles (1 x Yellow, 1 x Cyan, 1 x Magenta, and 1 x Black).
- Power cable.
- The Epson Expression 2750 printer.
INITIAL PREPARATION TO PERFORM A SCAN:
- Turn on your computer and the printer.
- Download the latest printer drivers combo from the Epson support page.
- Connect the printer to your computer via a USB cable.
- Open the scanner lid, and you will be able to see the markings next to the glass bottom. These markings indicate how a document needs to be oriented in the scanner.
- Place your document facing down the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- So, the initial preparation is over.
In the upcoming sections, we have listed out the steps that you can follow to scan a document on your Windows or Mac computer. Keep going to know how to configure Epson 2750 scanner setup.
PERFORMING THE SCAN FUNCTIONALITY ON A WINDOWS COMPUTER:
- Turn on your Windows computer and connect to your printer.
- Click the Windows logo on the screen’s bottom-left corner.
- In the search bar, type the text – Windows Fax and Scan and hit Enter.
- Under Best match, Click Windows Fax and Scan.
- Click the New Scan menu.
- In the next window, verify that your printer model is shown next to the Scanner.
- If your printer name is not visible, then click the Change option to select your printer.
- You can now change the settings according to your choice (Profile, Color format, File type, Resolution (DPI), etc.).
- As you are scanning a document, choose the File type as PDF.
- After you’ve made all the necessary changes in the Settings window, click the Preview option to preview the document on your computer screen.
- If the document is not scanned correctly, open the scanner lid and check the document placement.
- Once you have reviewed the complete document, click the Scan option.
- The document will begin scanning.
- The scanned document will be saved in your PC’s File Explorer.
- Click Documents and double-click the scanned Documents folder to locate the scanned document. Keep reading this page to know how to configure Epson 2750 scanner setup.
PERFORMING THE SCAN FUNCTIONALITY ON A MAC COMPUTER:
The steps to receive the scanned document on your Mac computer are similar to that of Windows, with slight variations.
- First, you need to turn on your Mac computer and connect it to your printer.
- Click the Apple logo from the top left-hand side of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select System Preferences.
- Now, in the System Preferences window, choose Printers & Scanners.
- From the Printers & Scanners window, choose your printer.
- Click the Scan tab.
- Click Open Scanner.
- Now, click on the Show Details option to make the required changes (Scan mode, Color or Black/White copy, Resolution, Format, etc.).
- Select the storage location and click Scan.
- Your document will begin scanning into your Mac computer.
- Once the scanning is over, you will find the scanned copy under your preferred location.
By now, you would have understood the concept of scanning, and you can apply it on your computer (Windows or Mac). If you have any doubts regarding the scanning procedure, then call our technicians to solve all of them. Finally, know how to configure Epson 2750 scanner setup.