Fix: Epson 2750 Scanner Setup
Epson WorkForce WF-2750 is an all-in-one printer that is designed for busy home/office printing, scanning, and copying needs. Some cool features offered by this printer are easy wireless printing, auto duplex printing, 30-page ADF, and more.
On this page, you’re going to see how to configure the Epson 2750 scanner setup in detail.
Completing the initial setup
You have to complete the initial printer setup to prepare your printer for the scan operation. Unpack the printer, if you haven’t done it yet. Fill the ink tanks. Load the recommended paper into the tray. Finally, install the printer software on your computer.
Installing the scanner driver
While installing the printer software, make sure to install the printer’s scanner driver. The full software version of the printer comes with the scanner driver. So, download the full version of the printer driver from its support page and run it on your computer.
When prompted, choose the scanner driver and scan tools that you wish to use. Click the Install button. Also, connect your Epson printer to the computer when prompted during the driver installation. Complete the rest of the installation process by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
After installing the driver on your computer, modify the default scan settings, if necessary, and scan a test page to check whether the Epson WF-2750 scanner driver setup is done correctly. If the printer scans the test page successfully, it means the scanner setup is done correctly. Otherwise, re-perform the scanner setup.
Modifying the default scan settings
- Open the Epson printer software on your Windows or Mac computer.
- From the drop-down list, select the Scanner or Select Scanner option.
- Make sure that your printer is selected correctly.
- Click on the Make Job Settings option.
- Now, on your computer screen, a dialog box that allows you to change the default scan settings will open.
- Configure the scan settings as per your preferences and save them.
Configuring the “scan to cloud” settings
If you wish to scan a document and send its copy to an email or online services like Google Drive, Evernote, etc., configure the scan to cloud settings on your printer. The following instructions explain the same.
- As the first step of configuring “scan to cloud,” connect your Epson printer to the network, if it is not connected so far.
- Access the Epson Connect page from your computer browser.
- Enter your printer’s email address and password in the given fields and click Sign in.
- Once you have signed into the Epson Connect page, check to make sure that your printer is selected correctly.
- Choose the Scan to Cloud option, if it is not selected.
- Go to the Destination List section and click the Add button.
- Enter the destination details in the given fields and save them.
Scanning a document from the printer’s operational panel
- Open the scanner glass of your printer.
- Load the original document with its print-side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Select the Scan option from the printer’s home screen.
- Choose the “Scan to” or “Computer” option and tap the Proceed button.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions to scan and save the placed document.