Fix: How To Configure Epson Eco Printer 2750 Printer Epson Eco Printer 2750
Epson 2750 is an excellent wireless printer that is used by many people due to its effective EcoTank ink system. The Epson printer comes with a flatbed scanner, so it will take a long duration to scan a large volume of data – missing automatic document feeder (ADF). The super tank is easy to access and is visible. On the upside, the display console can be tilted for better visibility from different angles. The rear paper input tray makes adding extra sheets easy for the end-user without interrupting an active print job.
- User manual.
- Epson EcoTank 502 ink bottles ( 1 x Yellow, 1 x Cyan, 1 x Magenta, and 1 x Black).
- Power cable.
- The Epson 2750 printer.
To configure your printer, first, complete the basic printer setup. This will include the unpacking, powering on the printer, loading paper, etc. Once done, just move on to the next section.
EPSON 2750 DRIVER DOWNLOAD STEPS:
Printer drivers are essential for establishing reliable communication between the printer and your PC. Follow the below steps for a successful printer driver download on your PC.
- Turn on your computer and connect to a stable Internet.
- Open your default web browser and land on the Epson printer driver download page.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Downloads section.
- Choose your PC’s Operating System from the drop-down menu and hit GO.
- Click on Recommended For You or Drivers option (+ icon).
- Now you will be able to see a lot of printer drivers that are available for your PC’s Operating System.
- Click the Download button to initiate the driver download process.
- The download will take some time, which depends on your Internet speed.
- Once the download is over, you can carry on with the driver installation steps.
To guide you with the driver installation steps, we have mentioned the steps in the below segment.
EPSON 2750 DRIVER INSTALL STEPS:
- First, locate the downloaded setup file on your PC.
- Double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- It will start extracting all your files.
- Click OK when done.
- Go through the License Agreement carefully and click Agree.
- Make sure that the Epson printer is turned on and is connected to your PC via a USB cable.
- On successful installation, you can see a small dialog box showing Printer driver installation and port configuration were completed successfully.
- In the same way, you can install the scanner driver for your Epson 2750 printer.
- Once everything is done successfully, you can see your Epson printer in the Control Panel window.
- Click on the Start button > Control Panel window > Hardware and Sound > View Devices and Printers > Printers (Epson 2750).
INSTALL EPSON IPRINT APPLICATION:
- Connect your smartphone to the Internet.
- If you are using Android, open the Google Play Store.
- In the case of iOS, open the App Store.
- In the search bar, type Epson iPrint.
- A list of similar applications will pop up on your screen.
- Choose the official Epson iPrint application and install the same on your smartphone.
- You can read the Software License Agreement and Privacy Statement on the home page.
- Once you complete reading all the policies, click either Agree or Disagree.
- Allow all the media permissions so that the application can access your entire phone storage.
- Follow the setup instructions to perform all the printer functions directly from your mobile device.
PRINTING A DOCUMENT WIRELESSLY:
- Select any document that you want to print.
- In the printer settings page, modify the print properties, such as the number of copies, paper size, media type, layout, print quality, paper source, color, sharpness, etc.
- After choosing the appropriate settings, tap on Done.
- Finally, tap on the Print button.
- Now, you will receive the printed document from your Epson printer.