Fix: How To Configure Epson L3150 Printer Over Wi-fi
Being a Multifunctional InkTank printer, Epson L3150 delivers the most you expect from a printer. As it supports wireless connectivity, you can connect any wireless device to it. For that, you can make use of the following wireless connection methods.
- WPS Push Button
- Wi-Fi Direct
Keep reading the instructions below to learn how to configure the Epson L3150 printer over Wi-Fi.
Method 1: Using the WPS Push Button configuration
This method is applicable if your router supports WPS.
- First, turn on your printer and router.
- Place your printer close to your router.
- Navigate to your router and locate the WPS button. Press and hold the WPS button until the LEDs on the router flash. This will start the WPS mode.
- Within two minutes, go to your printer and press the Wi-Fi button. Hold the button for at least five seconds or until the Wi-Fi light and Wi-Fi Direct light flash alternately.
- Wait for your printer to connect to your wireless network.
- To verify the network connection, print a network status sheet. To do so, press and hold the Network Status button for at least seven seconds.
You have now seen how to configure your Epson L3150 printer over Wi-Fi using the router. Continue reading the steps to learn how to connect your printer and computer without any wireless routers.
Method 2: Using the Wi-Fi Direct method
The Wi-Fi Direct method allows direct communication between your printer and computer.
- Start by turning on your printer.
- Press and hold down the Wi-Fi button.
- Next, press the Network Status button until the Wi-Fi light and Wi-Fi Direct light flash alternately.
- Release both the buttons and check if the Wi-Fi Direct light remains on.
- To print the network status sheet, press and hold the Network Status button for at least seven seconds.
- Now, turn on Wi-Fi on your computer.
- Select your printer’s name from the available network names.
- Input the password that is listed in the Wi-Fi Direct section of the network status sheet.
- Once the connection is made, proceed to install the Epson printer driver.
In case you are stuck while configuring your Epson L3150 printer over Wi-Fi, contact our technical experts for assistance in resolving it.