Fix: HOW TO CONFIGURE EPSON L3150 SCANNER SETUP
Do you wish to scan from the Epson L3150 printer to your computer? To begin with, you need to set up your Epson L3150 printer on your computer. Look at this page to scan your documents from your Epson printer to your computer. Additionally, you’ll also learn about the scanner setup. Check this page to perform the scanner setup.
How to scan from Epson printer to your computer?
All of your documents can be scanned using the Epson Scanner driver or by the Epson Scan 2 software. So, download it from the official Epson website by just navigating to the Downloads page. By the use of the Scanner driver, enable the output size and image corrections while scanning the document. At first, check whether you’ve connected your computer to the same wireless network that your Epson printer is connected to. Using the printer’s control panel, scan quickly to your computer.
Scan setup using the Epson printer control panel:
Before you begin, ensure that you’ve installed the printer driver properly on your computer and also the Epson L3150 printer is connected to the same wireless network that your computer is linked to.
- Place your originals on the scanner bed.
- Press the B&W copy button and also the color copy button simultaneously.
- The documents will now be scanned and saved to your computer.
If you wish to change the scan settings, change all the required scan settings using the Event Manager program.
Changing the scan settings using the Event Manager program:
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu.
- Select Epson Software and then select Event Manager.
- Now, open the Scanner or select the Scanner drop-down list.
- Click the Make Job Settings tab. Navigate to the Edit Job Settings option, and then you need to select the scan settings.
- Change the settings if necessary. Finally, click Close.
Using the Epson Scan 2 program, you’ll be able to do the scan setup. Look at this section to perform the scanner setup.
Scan setup using the Epson Scan 2 program:
- On your Windows 10 computer, click the Start menu.
- Select Epson > Epson Scan 2.
- In the Epson Scan 2 window, make changes such as document size, color, contrast, resolution, and also the source of the document from the Document source drop-down list box. Additionally, select the Preview button to view all the settings that you have done before.
- Now, you can also change the settings in the Main Settings tab and also in the Advanced Settings tab.
In the Main Settings tab, you’ll have to check whether the settings are correctly set according to the document that you are about to scan.
Some of the settings available in the Main Settings tab are:
- Correct Document Skew
- Add or edit pages after scanning
- Some of the settings available in the Advanced Settings tab are:
- Unsharp Mask
- Color Enhance
- Text Enhancement
Additionally, you’ll be able to change the Image Format options in the Main or Advanced Settings tabs.
- Finally, begin the scanning process when you’re ready to scan.
If you wish to scan from your smartphone or tablet, you’ll have to do the scanner setup. Look at this section to perform the scanner setup using the Epson iPrint app.
- Initially, you’ll have to download the Epson iPrint app from the official Epson website.
- You’ll have to place your original on the printer’s scanner bed.
- Launch the application on your smartphone or tablet.
- Select the required scan settings.
- Cross-check every setting that you were doing before.
- When you are ready to scan, scan your originals.
You’re done. You’ve now seen how to scan from the Epson printer to your computer. Refer to the steps mentioned above to scan your originals in simple and easy steps.