How To Configure Epson L355 Wifi Setup?
Epson L355 is an All-in-One wireless ink tank printer that is ideal for casual purposes. Due to its wireless capability, you can print from anywhere in your home, office space, etc. Epson L355 comes with four ink bottles (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow) that help minimize the risk of e-waste. You can print school projects, letters, reports, photos, and more at a stunning resolution of 5,760 dpi, which is quite good considering the price it is available. The Epson L355 printer is also equipped with Wi-Fi Direct capability and supports up to 4 devices. So, you can easily set up a wireless connection between the printer and your network device without the need for a router. With all that said, let us know how to configure Epson l355 wifi setup in the upcoming sections.
Loading of paper:
Before you start to print anything, load some paper into the paper tray.
- Flip the feeder guard forward.
- Pull out the paper support and its extension.
- Take out the output tray and open the paper stopper.
- Slide the edge guide to the left.
- Insert some paper.
- Flip the feeder guard back.
Steps to access the printer from your mobile device:
Epson iPrint is a popular application that allows the end-user to print documents, photos, and web pages directly from their devices (smartphones or tablets).
- First, you need to download the Epson iPrint application on your mobile device (either from the Google Play Store or App Store).
- Now, go to your Epson printer. Press and hold the Wi-Fi and Network info buttons for a few seconds.
- You can see the light blinking on the Wi-Fi button.
- Now press the Network info button for about 15 seconds. Keep reading to know how to configure Epson l355 wifi setup.
Note: Doing the above steps will print the network status sheet, which has all the required details such as SSID name, Wi-Fi password, IP Address, Security, and much more.
- Go to your smartphone’s Wi-Fi settings page.
- From the list of accessible networks, choose your Epson printer’s wireless network.
- Type the correct password and click Connect.
- Once your smartphone gets connected to your printer’s network, you can use the Epson iPrint application to do all the printing jobs.
Tip: You can directly check the printer status from the Epson iPrint application itself.
Steps to print wirelessly from your PC:
Apart from the Wi-Fi Direct setup, you can make use of the printer drivers to perform all the printing tasks directly from your PC. In the below steps, we have just given an overview.
- First, connect your PC to the Internet.
- Go to the Epson official support page.
- Download the printer driver suitable for your PC.
- After completing the download process, install the printer driver on your PC.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- During the installation, you will see the connection type window.
- Select the Wireless connection option.
- Make sure that your PC and Epson printer are connected to the same network.
- Once the driver installation process is over, cross-check whether the printer is connected to your PC.
- Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > View devices and printers.
- Set your printer as the default one and print a test page to know whether the printer is able to print good quality prints without any lags.
- If every function is working properly, then you are good to go.
If you are stuck in between or want to know more in detail how to configure Epson l355 wifi setup, you can call our team, and we will answer all your queries.