Fix: Epson M100 Network Configuration
Epson M100 is a monochrome inkjet printer. You can connect your printer to the computer using a USB or Ethernet cable. This article elaborates on the procedure for configuring the Epson M100 printer on your computer over a network. If you want to know the procedure for Epson M100’s network configuration, read the following sections.
Connect your Epson printer to your network
- Connect your Epson M100 printer to your router using an Ethernet cable.
- Check whether you have loaded sufficient paper into the paper tray.
- Turn on your printer, and if you find any protective coverings in the Ethernet port or printer’s back, take them off.
- Now, take the Ethernet cable and connect it to your printer and the router.
- As you have connected your printer to your network, proceed with the next step to connect your printer to your computer.
Connect your printer to the computer
- Before you move ahead, ensure that you have connected your computer to your router via an Ethernet cable.
- Visit Epson’s official website from a browser you prefer.
- In the search field, type M100 and press Enter.
- From the search results, choose your printer model, and it will direct you to the printer support page.
- On the product support page, click Downloads.
- By default, it will show you the compatible drivers for your OS. You can also change the Operating System according to your preference.
- When it shows you the compatible drivers, choose the one you prefer and click the Download button.
- Locate the downloaded driver in the Downloads folder and run the setup file.
- In case the User Account Control dialog box pops up, click Yes.
- When the License Agreement screen appears, accept the terms and conditions.
- When you are asked to choose the connection method, select Wired LAN.
- Follow the instructions and complete the setup.
- Now, you have completed the network configuration for your Epson M100 printer. If you have any queries, get back to us for remote assistance.