Fix: How To Configure Epson Stylus Nx230 Wireless Setup
Epson Stylus NX230 is an economical, wireless printer that works fine in any situation. The printer features individual ink cartridges, and so, you can replace the color that you need. Epson Stylus NX230 supports Windows, Mac, and Linux Operating Systems. The machine offers excellent quality and speed for photographers and fine artists who are interested in selling their work without worrying about the longevity problems of dye inks. This Epson printer comes with a built-in paper cutter and offers more than 25-roll-fed media. In the upcoming sections, we will see more about the Epson Stylus NX230 printer and its wireless setup. So, do check out the whole article.
UNBOXING AND INITIAL SETUP:
- Take off the roll paper, polystyrene foam, and cardboard cushions from the printer box.
- Lift the box and remove all the accessories.
- Remove the cardboard panels from around the printer.
- Remove all the packaging tapes.
- Plug the power cord to the back of the Epson printer.
- Plug the other end of the power cord into a properly grounded electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer and make the required changes.
LOADING OF PAPER:
- Flip the feeder guard upwards.
- Pull out the paper support and its extension.
- Pull out the output tray and the paper stopper.
- Slide the edge guide to the left.
- Insert a stack of paper.
- Slide the paper guides against the paper.
- Flip the feeder guard back.
INK CARTRIDGE INSTALLATION:
- Lift the scanner unit.
- Open the ink cartridge package (shake it well before using).
- Remove the yellow tape from the ink cartridges.
- Insert the ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow) into the respective holders.
- Firmly push each cartridge down until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanner unit.
STEPS TO ESTABLISH A WIRELESS CONNECTION:
- Turn on your printer and check whether the two lights above the LED labeled Wi-Fi are turned off.
- If the two lights are on, then turn off the printer.
- Now, press and hold the Power and I buttons for a few seconds.
- Wait until the LED is turned off.
- Go to your PC and download the latest printer software.
- Once downloaded, install the file on your PC.
- In the Connection Type window, choose Wi-Fi and click Next.
- Select Wi-Fi Auto connect and click the Next button.
- At this stage, press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the green and orange LEDs start to flash.
- Your Epson printer will begin searching for the available wireless networks in its range.
- Choose your wireless network and finish the rest of the instructions on the screen to complete the wireless setup.
Once you have successfully installed the printer driver, you can perform all the printing operations directly from your PC (Windows or Mac). If you have any doubts about configuring the Epson Stylus NX230 printer, call our technicians to get the best help possible.