EPSON SUBLIMATION PRINTER SETTINGS FOR MAC
Sublimation printing is the latest printing method that is famous among people of all kinds. This method is used to print over synthetic materials, and it can add colors to different types of substrates. Basically, dye-sublimation printing uses a unique process. Here, formulated ink is heated so that it converts to a gas. Then, it penetrates the surface of the substrate being printed on, such as fabric.
SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES OF SUBLIMATION PRINTING:
- Exceptional print quality.
- Ease of use.
The sublimation printer works fine for both Windows and Mac computers. In the upcoming sections, let us see how to configure Epson sublimation printer settings for Mac computers.
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST PRINTER DRIVERS:
- Connect your Mac to the Internet.
- Open a web browser.
- Go to the Epson printer support page.
- In the search bar, type the printer name along with its model number.
- Click on the Downloads section.
- You will see that the website has automatically selected your Mac Operating System version.
Tip: Make sure that you are downloading a driver version that is 10 or higher. We have provided this tip because, in the past, the Epson website had a bug that wasn’t detecting the correct OS version.
- Go to my Finder.
- Click on Macintosh HD.
- Go to the search bar and type Epson.
- Delete the Epson-related files.
- Again, go to the official printer website.
- Click the Download button to start the driver download process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the same on your computer.
MAC SUBLIMATION SETTINGS:
- Open a photo that you want to print.
- Click on File.
- Select Print from the drop-down menu.
Now comes the settings part; follow these steps carefully.
- Select your Epson printer.
- Let the Presets be as Default Settings.
- Select the number of copies.
- Choose the paper size.
- Select Color Matching from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure that Epson Color Controls is selected.
- Select Print Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Paper Source, Media Type, and Print Quality.
- Check the Mirror image option.
- Select Color Options from the drop-down menu.
- Keep it as Manual Settings.
- Click on Advanced Settings.
- Choose Mode as Adobe RGB instead of EPSON Vivid.
- Also, you can adjust certain settings like Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.
- Finally, click the Print button to receive the printed document from your Epson printer.
So, these are the settings that can be used to set up an Epson sublimation printer on any Mac computer. For getting detailed information, call our technicians. They are trained well to answer all your queries related to printers.