Fix: Epson Wireless Printer Setup On Mac
Do you wish to set up an Epson printer on your Mac computer? It can be done in a simple way. You need to prepare the printer by completing the hardware setup. Have a look at this page for setting up the Epson wireless printer setup on your Mac computer.
- Initially, you need to begin with the unpacking process. Open the product packaging box. Take out the products one by one, along with your Epson printer. You need to now proceed to the next step.
- It is the easiest one. Connect one end of the power cord to an electrical outlet. The other end of the power cord must be connected to a wall socket. Turn on the printer. You need to now set your preferences such as date, time, and language.
- Note that depending upon the printer model, the steps might vary. Now, fill in the ink tanks if the printer is actually structured with ink tank reservoirs. If the printer is supplied with the ink cartridges, insert the ink cartridges that have come with the printer package.
- Since the printer is not yet connected to your computer, you need to now install the printer driver. It is done to establish the communication between your printer and computer. So, just download the printer driver from the official Epson website.
- Using the default web browser, go to the official Epson website.
- Enter the product name in the search bar and then click Search. It directs you to the downloads page.
- Choose your Mac OS version and then click Download.
- Return to the Downloads folder on your Mac computer. Click on it and then continue to perform the on-screen instructions.
- You’ll be asked to agree to the end-user license agreement.
- Continue with the instructions on display and then make sure to complete configuring the Epson wire
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to configure Epson wireless printer setup for your Mac computer.