EPSON XP 4100 PRINTER SETUP
Epson XP 4100 is an all-in-one wireless printer that can print, scan, and copy. Its 2.4” LCD screen has made the printer more user-friendly. It supports duplex printing and can suit your home and office printing requirements. If you want to know the procedure of Epson XP 4100 Printer Setup, continue to read the following sections.
SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES OF SUBLIMATION PRINTING:
- Exceptional print quality.
- Ease of use.
The sublimation printer works fine for both Windows and Mac computers. In the upcoming sections, let us see how to configure epson xp 4100 printer with computers.
Configure your Epson XP 4100 Sublimation
- Take the power cord given along with your printer and connect it between your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Lift the control panel and turn on your printer by pressing the Power button. Then, the power LED will start to light up.
- Press the navigation buttons to select your preferred language; then press the OK button.
Install the Epson XP 4100 Ink Cartridge
- Raise the scanner unit until it locks in its place.
- Take out all the supplied cartridges and unpack each of them. Take out the yellow tape from all the cartridges. Make sure not to take out any other seals or labels as it may lead to ink leakage.
- Insert all the cartridges into their holders and press each of them until they snap into their place.
- Make sure to install all the cartridges according to the color indications.
- Once you have installed all the ink cartridges, close the scanner unit.
- Now, press OK to begin the ink charging process.
- Ink charging takes around 6 minutes. Once it gets completed, a completion message will appear on the screen. Then, you can go ahead to load the paper.
Epson XP 4100 Load Paper
- Flip the feeder guard and raise the paper support.
- Slide the guides to the extreme ends.
- Take a paper stack and fan the sheets neatly.
- Align the edges and load the stack with the print side facing down.
- Adjust the guides against the paper and extend the output tray.
- Choose your paper settings by following the instructions on the printer’s LCD screen.
Epson XP 4100 Connect To Computer
- Take out the supplied CD-ROM and insert it into your computer’s CD drive.
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can get the Epson XP 4100 printer software from the official site of Epson.
- Visit the official Epson’s website from your browser, enter your printer model, and download the printer driver recommended for your browser.
- Once downloaded, locate the setup file in the Downloads folder and run the setup file.
- Click Yes in the User Account Control dialog box and then accept the terms and conditions.
- When prompted, choose the connection method you prefer and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- If you encounter epson printer not connecting to computer issue, then reach our technical experts.
- Follow the instructions and complete the setup.
So, these are the settings that can be used to Epson XP 4100 Printer Setup. For getting detailed information, call our technicians. They are trained well to answer all your queries related to printers.