Fix: How To Connect Epson Et 2710 Printer To Wifi
Epson ET 2710 is a Multi-functional InkJet printer used to print, scan, and copy. It supports automatic two-sided printing that helps you to save time. Epson ET 2710 is mainly recommended for Business and General office work. It has refillable ink tanks that can be filled with a T522 ink bottle. Epson ET 2710 is a Wireless printer so that it can be easily connected to a computer, laptop, and smartphone. On this page, you will find instructions on how to connect the Epson ET 2710 printer to Wi-Fi.
Connect your printer to your Wi-Fi network via push button (Wi-Fi Protected Setup):
To connect your Epson ET 2710 printer to your Wi-Fi network using the WPS button on your router, follow the below steps.
- Place your HP Epson ET 2710 printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Hold down the WPS button on your router until the security light flashes.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on your Epson ET 2710 printer.
- The connection setting will start.
- When a connection is established, the router’s light will turn on.
- The Epson ET 2710 printer is now connected to the network.
Using Wi-Fi Direct connection setting:
This method allows you to connect to the device without a wireless router directly.
- While holding the Wi-Fi button, press the network information button until the router and the computer light flashes alternatively.
- Ensure that the paper is loaded and the ink tanks are filled.
- Press and hold the Network information button on the printer for at least seven seconds.
- Release the button. The network status sheet is printed. You can check SSID and password for Wi-Fi Direct on this sheet.
- Enable Wi-Fi Direct on your smartphone.
- Select your printer’s SSID and enter the respective password.
- The Epson ET 2710 printer is now connected to your smartphone via Wi-Fi Direct.
- Using the default web browser, visit the Epson Official website.
- Download and install the Epson ET 2710 printer driver.
- When prompted, choose the Wireless connection method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
The Epson ET-2710 is now connected to Wi-Fi. Start printing using Epson ET 2710 wirelessly and enjoy every feature from it. If you face any problem, contact our technical support.