How To Connect Epson Printer To Acer Chromebook?
Chromebook has a different User Interface than Windows or Macbook. That’s the reason why users feel a bit difficult while connecting a printer to their Chromebook. With the lack of dedicated software tools and confusing apps, facing difficulty while connecting the printer is a common issue every user faces. Unfortunately, Chromebook doesn’t support printer drivers, and most Epson printers do not provide support for Google Cloud Print services. So, you can’t set up your Epson printer with the Acer Chromebook. Instead of talking more about the Chromebook connections, we have given the steps to know how to connect Epson printer to Acer Chromebook.
- Basically, a printer can be connected to a computer via a USB 2.0 cable or a Wi-Fi connection.
- But it is always recommended to use a USB 2.0 cable for a safe and sure connection.
- Plug the Epson printer into a reliable power source and turn on the printer.
- Finish off all the initial setup steps of your printer.
- Plug one of the ends of the USB cable into your computer and the other end to the printer’s USB port.
- Ensure that the cable is not damaged, as a damaged cord can interrupt the whole printing process.
- Once the initial setup and connection process are over, move on to the following steps. Keep going on this page to know how to connect Epson printer to Acer Chromebook.
STEPS TO ADD THE PRINTER TO YOUR WINDOWS COMPUTER:
- Connect your computer to a reliable Internet connection.
- Open the default web browser and land on the printer’s support page.
- Enter your computer’s OS version and select the relevant printer driver from the list.
- Download the appropriate printer driver on your computer.
- Once the download is over, you can carry on with the driver installation steps.
- Follow the prompts and finish the driver installation steps.
- After that, go to the Start menu and then open the Control Panel window.
- Select the Hardware and Sound menu and choose the Devices and Printers option.
- Click on Add a Printer and choose your Epson printer from the list.
- As a good practice, keeping your printer as the default one is recommended.
- Click the Finish button to complete the overall connection process.
- By following these generic steps, you can easily connect any printer to your computer.
STEPS TO ADD THE PRINTER TO YOUR CHROMEBOOK:
In future, if Chromebooks support printer drivers, you must know the below steps.
- Connect your Chromebook to a reliable power supply and turn it on.
- From the Chromebook’s home screen, click on the time area (It is located at the bottom-right corner of the screen).
- From the pop-up menu, click on the Settings icon.
- This step will open up the Settings page.
- Select the Advanced option (present in the bottom left-hand side of the page).
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Print and scan option.
- Now, you can see a list of printer names that are available on the network.
- Click on the Save button to add the printer to your Chromebook.
- After this step, you can see the printer listed under Saved printers.
If you have any doubts about connecting a printer to any computer, call our customer care executives to know how to connect Epson printer to Acer Chromebook, and they will assist you by all means.