Fix: How To Connect Epson Printer To Mac
“Are you looking for a simple and easy way to connect your Epson printer to your Mac?” If yes, continue reading this page.Both the devices should be connected to perform printing, scanning, or any printer-related operation from your Mac computer to the printer. If you haven’t connected your printer to the Mac computer, use one of the following methods to perform it.*Important Note: Before you begin the connectivity process, make sure that your printer’s physical or hardware setup is completed and is ready. Update your macOS software if available.
Method 1: Using the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility for Mac
- As the first step of “connecting your Epson printer to Mac,” download the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility for Mac from the printer’s official support page.
- After downloading the utility’s installer file, run it on your computer.
- On the Introduction screen, click the Continue button.
- Accept the Epson Connect Printer Setup utility’s license and click Install. Now, the window titled Select a Printer will open. In case this window doesn’t open automatically, open Finder on your Mac computer and click Applications > Epson Software and double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- In the opened window, locate and select your printer.
- Click the radio button beside the Printer Registration option.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- When prompted, create or sign in to your Epson Connect Account to connect your printer to the Mac computer.
- Finally, click the Finish button.
Method 2: Using the printer software
- Download the Epson printer software on your Mac computer.
- For USB: Initially, connect your printer directly to the computer using the USB cable. Secondly, run the printer software on your computer. Install the software to complete the setup.
- For Wireless: Connect your printer and the computer to the same wireless network. Run the printer software on your computer. When prompted, choose the Wireless Connection option and just follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the rest of the installation process.
- For Wired: Connect your Mac computer to the same network to which the printer is about to connect over a wired or wireless connection. Run the printer software. Choose the Wired Connection option and connect your printer to the router or access point using the Ethernet cable when prompted.
Method 3: Using “AirPrint”
- To use this method, you don’t need to install the printer driver or software on your computer.
- Just connect your Epson printer and the Mac computer to the same network.
- Enable the AirPrint option on your printer if necessary.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Click Printer > AirPrint and configure the print settings as per your preferences.
- Finally, click the Print button.
Contact our trained technical experts if you need to know more about “how to connect the Epson printer to a Mac computer.”