How to Connect Epson Printer to Mac
To know how to connect your Epson printer to your Mac system, read the quick steps given below and proceed with the same.
- Make sure that you have done the initial Epson printer setup properly.
- Now, download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility application from the official site of the Epson printer.
- Visit the official site of the Epson printer.
- Choose your Epson printer model from the list of products.
- Select the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility option and click the Download button.
- Make sure to download the utility software that supports the Mac system.
- Once the utility application is downloaded successfully, open it and begin the installation process.
- Choose your language from the drop-down menu. Click the Continue button on the Software License Agreement screen.
- Perform the on-screen instructions and click the Install button.
- When prompted, select your Epson printer from the list and click the Next button.
- On the Register or Remove the Printer from Epson Connect screen, click the Radio button beside the Printer Registration option.
- Finish the Epson printer installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, try a test print to check if the Epson printer installation process is done correctly.