How to Connect Epson XP-410 Printer to Computer?
The Epson XP 410 printer supports both wired and wireless connections. You can perform how to connect Epson XP-410 printer to computer using a USB, Ethernet, or wireless connection. It would be best if you have a standard Wi-Fi router to connect the printer to the computer wirelessly.
Using the Wireless Setup:
- You need to complete the basic printer settings first.
- Connect the computer to the local wireless network and discard the Connect Epson XP-410 Printer to Computer.
- Identify your wireless network name(SSID) and network key(Password) that are printed on the label located at the backside of the Wi-Fi router.
- Insert the CD-ROM that came with the product package.
- If the CD/DVD drive is unavailable on your computer, download the Epson driver from the manufacturer’s site.
- For Windows, open the downloaded file and run the setup by clicking the Run Setup.exe file, followed by the Install button.
- For Mac, double-click the Epson icon and click Continue.
- On the “Select Your Connection” screen and select the Wireless connection button.
- If you are connecting the printer and the computer for the first time, choose the “Set up printer for the first time” radio button.
- Select the Using printer buttons option and click Next.
- Now, power up the printer and press the Home button.
- Use the navigation keys to select the Wi-Fi Setup option.
- Press the OK button and select the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Choose the SSID from the displayed list and enter the password or network key.
- Print the Network Status page by tapping the Yes button and verify or verifying the wireless connection.
- Now, follow the rest of the commands from the Setup Wizard screen to complete the driver setup.
- If you wish to add another computer, insert the CD-ROM into the CD/DVD drive.
- Continue with the same procedure until the Printer Setup page appears.
- Select the “The printer is already on my wireless network” option and follow the on-screen commands to complete the setup.
- You can also Connect Epson XP-410 Printer to Computer via a standard USB cable, but it must be executed during the driver installation.