How To Connect Epson Xp 830 To Wifi Network?
- You can connect your Epson XP 830 to your wireless network using the control panel of your printer.
- Install any necessary software and set up your printer first.
- You can find the user manual where you can refer to the software installation, which will further guide you to the wireless setup for your printer.
- On your LCD screen of the printer, touch the home icon.
- This will display a list of options, choose a setup.
- You can scroll down until you find the Wi-Fi setup, and select the Wi-Fi option.
- This will display you a list of options:
- Select the first option, the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- You will find all the wireless networks available around your area.
- You can select your network or even enter the name manually (manual entry requires, you need to select other networks and enter your username).
- Once done, the screen will display you a keypad where you can enter the password of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your password, press Done.
- You can preview your network settings. Tap Proceed to save them.
© 2022 - 2023 . All Rights Reserved. supportassistant.us
Need Technical Assistance?