How to run Nozzle Check on Epson Printer Windows 10?
If you have not used your Epson printer for a prolonged period, you may face print quality issues. If the print quality is not good, you have to perform a nozzle check on Epson printer Windows 10.You can usually print the nozzle check pattern to check the print quality from the printer control panel or the connected computer. If you have connected your Epson printer to a Windows 10 computer, then make use of the following steps to print the nozzle check pattern and clean the printhead if needed.
- Make sure that there is sufficient ink in the printer.
- Open the input tray and load sufficient paper into it.
- Now, check if the printer and your Windows 10 computer are connected.
- Go to your Windows 10 computer.
- On the desktop screen of the computer, you have to click on the Windows icon.
- On the left pane, you could notice the Settings icon. Click on it to launch the Settings window on the computer.
- Next, you have to select the Devices option on the Windows Settings screen.
- Now, click the Printers & Scanners option on the left pane.
- In the main window, you could see your Epson printer listed under the Printers & Scanners section.
- Click on your printer and then click the Manage button. On the next page, click Printer properties.
- In the Properties window, click the Preferences button.
- Now, in the Printing Preferences window, click the Maintenance tab.
- Click the Nozzle Check option and then click Print in the dialog window to print the nozzle check pattern.
- If the nozzle check pattern is good, click the Finish button. Else, you have to clean the printhead, so click the Clean button to proceed with the printhead cleaning process.
- Again, print the nozzle check on Epson printer Windows 10.