How to Download Epson Printer Driver for Windows 10?
To connect a printer and a computer, you have to install the printer driver on the computer. Usually, the installation disc is included in the printer package. If you don’t have the installation disc, you can download the printer driver online. Ensure that you have a network connection that is good enough to download the driver. For an Epson printer, you can continue with the instructions given below to download Epson Printer Driver for Windows 10 computer.
- First, go to the official Epson website using a browser.
- Navigate to the support page and enter the Epson printer model number in the search section.
- You can also go to the printer’s page by select the series and model number.
- Once you are on the product’s page, click the Downloads tab.
- Choose the operating system and version from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Download button next to the required driver.
- If you want to access the full features of the printer, download Drivers and Combo Utility Package.
- Once the driver download is complete, you can install it on your computer.
- You can also add the Epson printer driver from Settings.
- Go to the Printers & Scanners section on your Windows 10 computer and click the Add a printer or scanner option.
- Select the preferred option in the Add Printer window. Click Next.
- Choose the Brand name as Epson. Now, select the printer model number. Click Next.
- If you can’t find your printer model number, click on the Windows Update button.
- Click on the Next button to download and install the printer driver.
- Once the driver is installed, print a test page.
- Click on the Close button followed by Finish.
- You have now successfully download Epson printer driver for Windows 10 computer.