How To Fax On Epson Xp-830
You can send fax either from the Epson XP 830 printer control panel or using the Fax Utility on your computer. Carry out any one of the procedures mentioned on this web page for faxing.
Procedure 1 – Fax sending from the printer control panel
- Place the document that you need to fax on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) of the Epson XP 830 printer.
- On the home screen of the printer, select the Fax option.
- Once you select the Enter Fax Number option, type the fax number of the recipient using the numeric keypad.
- If necessary, scroll down and change the fax settings as per your requirement.
- Once you press the Start button on the control panel of the Epson XP 830 printer, the printer begins to scan the document and send the scanned document to the recipient’s fax number.
- Open the document or file that you need to fax.
- Select the Print option to open the Print dialog box.
- Under the General tab, navigate to the Select Printer section and select the Epson XP 830 (FAX) printer.
- If necessary, click the Preferences or Properties button to change the following fax settings.
- Paper size
- Image quality
- Character density
- Leave the Number of Copies field as it is.
- Once you click the Print button in the Print window, the ‘Enter Sender Information’ dialog box appears on the screen.
- This dialog box displays if you send a fax for the first time on the Epson XP 830 printer.
- Fill the Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Address, Company/Corp, and Division/Time fields and click the OK button.
- To save the sender information, click the OK button.
- Now, type the name and fax number of the recipient manually.
- Also, you can select the recipient’s name or fax number from the displayed Recipient list.
- After clicking the Next button in the Recipient Settings window, choose a cover sheet and type a message along with a subject.
- Click the Next button followed by the Send button.
- The Epson XP 830 printer sends the fax as per the specified fax settings.
- ote: 100 pages (including the cover sheet) can be faxed at a time.
Procedure 2 – Fax sending using the Fax Utility
The instructions to send a fax from your Windows computer using Fax Utility are mentioned below.