How to fix Epson l120 printer red light blinking
Hardware and software issues are common with any printer. Similarly, if the red light on your Epson L120 printer keeps blinking, the problem might be with the hardware or software components. Whatever the issue is, you can fix it when you handle it with the proper troubleshooting solutions. This article lists the best troubleshooting solutions to fix the red light that keeps on blinking on your Epson L120 printer.
Diagnose The Cause
- Any issue can be fixed to some extent by diagnosing the exact cause. To diagnose the issue, click Start and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- From the list of connected devices, right-click on your Epson L120 printer and select the Printer preferences option.
- On the next screen, go to the Maintenance tab. There, you can find the exact cause for the blinking red light issue on your Epson printer.
- Once you identify the exact cause, you can fix the issue with the appropriate solutions. If you are still confused about fixing the problem, try to reset your printer. The following sections will guide you in that regard.
Power Cycle Your Printer
- Whatever the issue is, a power cycle can help you fix it without much effort.
- To power cycle your Epson L120 printer, turn it off and disconnect its power cable from the printer’s rear port and the electrical outlet.
- Let your printer stay disconnected for a minute. Reconnect the power cord to your Epson printer and the electrical outlet. Now, turn on your printer and check whether your issue is resolved. If the red light is still flashing on your printer, check whether you can fix the problem with Epson’s adjustment program.
Epson Adjustment Program
- The Epson Adjustment Program helps you fix most of the printing issues. It is exclusively for Windows Operating Systems. So, in case you are using a Windows computer, proceed with the following instructions to fix the blinking red light issue.
- Download the Epson Adjustment program on your computer.
- Disable the firewall and antivirus program temporarily as they may conflict with the installation.
- Double-click on the Adjprog.exe file to start the installation.
- If you see the User Account Control (UAC) dialog box, click Yes.
- Click Select and choose your Epson L120 printer on the Epson Adjustment program screen. Then click on the OK button.
- On the following screen, click Particular Adjustment Mode.
- Proceed with the instructions and reboot your printer when prompted.
- Now, check whether the blinking red light issue is fixed.
If you still cannot fix the Epson L120 printer red light blinking issue, reach out to us for technical support.