How To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 034004?
Most people choose Epson printers due to their user-friendly interface, low-cost printing, and quality printing. Driver errors are among the most common issues that users experience with their printers. If the Epson printer error code 034004 does not get fixed in time, it may lead to more significant problems like hardware failure, loss of data, etc. Till now, you would have got an idea that printer errors are common and can occur to any user. So without further ado, let’s jump straight to your question – How to fix the Epson printer error code is 034004
Causes of the Error 034004:
- Any glitch with the configuration of devices (Computer and Epson printer).
- Incompatible connections between the devices can lead to the error code 034004.
- Malware attacks are one of the common reasons for printer driver errors.
Different Methods to Fix the Printer Error 034004:
Till now, we have discussed the causes of the error 034004. Follow the below methods in an orderly manner to get rid of the Epson printer error code 034004.
Method 1: Check for Paper Jams
The main reason behind the Epson printer error 034004 is usually a paper jam. Or else, a motor issue can lead to this error. So, first check if paper is jammed inside your printer. If yes, remove the jammed paper at once.
Once you have taken out all the jammed paper, use your Epson printer and see if the error persists or is gone. If it remains, move on to the next method.
Method 2: Update Your Computer OS
At times, an outdated OS can result in the error 034004 when you try to connect your printer to your Windows computer. To resolve this, follow these steps.
- Click on the Start button.
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
- If you want to verify the updates manually, then select Check for Updates.
- Click on the Install Updates option.
- Windows will start updating to the latest OS version available for your PC.
- Once the update is done, you have to check whether the printer error code 034004 persists or is gone.
Method 3: System Restore to An Earlier Date
You can try out this method, and it has proven to be effective in many situations.
- Press the Windows + Q keys to open the Windows Search bar.
- Go to the Settings page.
- Click on the Recovery icon and select System Restore.
- Choose an earlier date where your PC and Epson printer worked fine without any issues.
- Finally, restart your computer to reflect the changes.
Method 4: Update the Printer Drivers
- Click on the Start icon.
- Type Control Panel in the search bar.
- Open the Control Panel window.
- Select Category as small icons.
- Choose Device Manager.
- Select the printing device (Epson printer).
- Right-click on the Epson printer and click Update driver.
- Wait for some time so that the update completes successfully.
Method 5: Reinstall the Printer Drivers
If the driver update hasn’t worked out for you, then reinstalling the printer drivers might help.
- Go to Start and open the Control Panel window.
- Click on Programs and choose your Epson printer.
- Now, you need to uninstall the printer drivers and their traces from your PC.
- Next, reboot your system.
- Go to the printer support page and download the latest printer drivers.
- Once the printer drivers are downloaded, execute the on-screen instructions to install the printer drivers.
- On the Connection Type screen, pick any of the connection types (Wired and Wireless).
- Once you have made a connection between the printer and your computer, check whether the Epson printers error code 034004 exists or not.
So, these are some of the best troubleshooting methods that will fix the Epson printer error code 034004. Furthermore, if you need any help, take our service.