EPSON PRINTER L1455 ERROR CODE 0X97
Are you having trouble with your Epson printer L1455? Whatever it is, we will guide you through it. There are many error codes that the printer notifies you. When a printer identifies a specific problem within itself, it shows that to you with an error code. The error code represents a particular type of problem. This lets you easily identify the problem within your printer and fix it immediately.
Today, we discuss one such printer problem – “Epson printer L1455 error code”.Before telling you the solutions, let us understand the 0x97 error code. This error code is popped up on your screen when your printer has an internal hardware problem. There could be motherboard failure and other internal components failure. After this, your printer will not print.Let us see how to fix the Epson printer L1455 error code.
DISCONNECT AND RE-CONNECT YOUR PRINTER
- Gently open the Epson printer cover and see if any paper is jammed inside.
- If any paper is stuck inside the printer, remove them carefully.
- Next, remove the cartridges within your printer.
- Remove the USB cable if connected to your printer.
- Now, turn off your printer.
- Use a different USB cable to connect your Epson printer.
- Reinstall the printer’s ink cartridges.
- Turn on your printer.
- Try printing a test page.
If the problem continues, try the next fix.
RESET YOUR EPSON PRINTER
- Disconnect the cable connected to your Epson printer.
- Press and hold the power switch for 1 minute.
- Keep pressing as you connect the cable back to your printer.
- Hold the power button for another minute and release it.
- Test print a page.
TRY CLEANING THE PRINTHEAD
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printhead.
- Keep the ink cartridges inverted on a clean paper or towel.
- Remove the printhead from your printer.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the bottom of the printhead.
- Soak the printhead in a bowl of warm water for 10 minutes.
- Place a clean paper or towel at the base.
- Remove the printhead from the bowl and wipe off any water droplets.
- Air-dry the printhead for 15 minutes.
- Put the printhead into the carriage.
- Turn on the printer and check if your printer is working normally.
If all the above steps go in vain, then update your printer driver. Even if your printer driver is corrupted, the printer will not work. So, update your printer driver and see if it is working like before.We hope you understand how to fix the Epson printer L1455 error code. If you can’t do it yourself, contact us for quick assistance.