Fix: Epson Printer Offline Iphone Issue
While printing from your iPhone, are you getting the “Epson printer offline” error? No worries! You can quickly resolve this issue with some basic troubleshooting methods. Probably, the offline printer error occurs due to a connectivity problem. By following the below instructions, you can fix this error by reconnecting the printer on the iPrint app or restarting the printer.
Reconnect The Printer On The Iprint App:
- First, make sure to connect the printer and your iPhone to the same network.
- On your iPhone, open the Epson iPrint application from the home screen.
- Now, tap on the Printer is not selected option at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the Local tab and choose your Epson printer.
- If your printer is not shown, tap on the Manual IP tab to add your printer.
- Next, select the Add option and enter the IP address of your printer.
- Now, tap on the Done option.
- Check whether the printer is back in its online mode and is working properly.
- If it does not work, perform the following instructions.
Restart The Printer:
- If you have already turned on your printer, turn it off and disconnect the printer’s power cord.
- Next, turn off Wi-Fi on your iPhone.
- Now, you need to plug the power cord into the back of your printer and the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Power on your printer.
- Now, connect your iPhone to your wireless network.
- Next, connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network. Make sure to connect the Epson printer and your iPhone to the same network.
- Next, launch the iPrint app on your iPhone.
- Select your printer name at the top of the screen.
- If your printer name is not shown, then tap on the Printer is not selected option at the top of the screen.
- Next, select the Printer option and choose your printer name from the list.
- Now, check whether your Epson printer is online and is working as usual.