How To Fix Epson Printer Offline On Windows & Mac
If your Epson printer status is displayed as offline on the Windows or Mac computer, then scroll down this page to know how to fix it.
- Initially, check whether your Epson printer can print. To check it, print a nozzle check pattern of your printer. If the printer can perform the print operation without your computer, then go to the next step of troubleshooting solution. Otherwise, look for an error message on your printer’s display, and if you find any, clear it by performing the necessary troubleshooting solution.
- Next, check if any print jobs are queued. If yes, cancel them, and then perform the print operation.
- Restart your computer and the network router if there is no Wi-Fi icon displayed on the printer screen.
- After restarting the router and the computer, perform the print operation.
- If the Epson printer is offline message displayed on the screen, check whether you have installed the correct or latest version of the driver on your computer. Re-install the printer driver if you have installed the incorrect one.
- Temporarily disable the security software installed on your computer or the firewall option enabled on your router.
- Re-perform the connectivity between the printer and your computer.
- If your connection type is Wired or USB, then make sure that the interface or USB cable is connected securely at the ends.
- Make sure that your Epson printer is turned on.
- Reset the printer settings if necessary.
- Turn on your Epson printer if it is turned off.
- Make sure that there is no error message displaying on the printer display.
- Re-add the printer. To do so, remove the printer from the Printers list and then re-add it.
- After re-adding the printer, check if the offline printer issue is resolved on your Mac computer.
- If not, restart your computer, printer, and router.
- Similarly, re-install the printer driver.
- Re-connect your Epson printer to the Mac computer.
- Make sure that your network’s firewall is not blocking the connection between the printer and your Mac computer.
To know more about how to fix epson printer offline on your Windows or Mac computer, contact us.