How To Fix Printer Color Problems Epson l3150?
“Is your Epson L3150 printer delivering printouts with incorrect color?” If yes, continue reading this page to know how to fix it.As the first step of troubleshooting the color problems on your Epson L3150 printer, check if the paper type and other print settings are configured correctly. If not, configure them correctly and then print a test document.Deselect the Grayscale or Black/Grayscale option if it is selected in the Print Properties dialog box. Check if your printer’s print head nozzles are clogged. If yes, clean them to resolve the problem. To check whether the nozzles are clogged, print a nozzle check pattern by following the instructions given below. Keep reading this page to know how to fix printer color problems Epson L3150.
Printing a nozzle check pattern using the printer control panel
- Turn off your Epson printer if it is turned on.
- Make sure that the paper tray has enough paper to perform the print operation.
- Now, turn on your printer while pressing the Stop button.
- As soon as the printer’s power light starts to blink, release the Stop button and wait for the printer to print a nozzle check pattern.
- When your printer prints the nozzle check pattern, review the report.
- If you find gaps in the nozzle check pattern, it means the print head is clogged, and you need to clean it.
*Note: You can also use the printer’s utility installed on your computer to print the nozzle check pattern.
Cleaning the print head using the printer control panel
- Turn on your Epson printer.
- Now, initiate the cleaning process by pressing and holding the Stop button for five seconds.
- Wait for the cleaning process to get started.
- Once the cleaning process is completed, print a test page to check whether the color problem is fixed.
If not, check whether you are using genuine Epson ink cartridges on your printer. Run the Power Cleaning utility if necessary.
To know more about how to fix printer color problems Epson L3150 contact us by clicking the Call button provided on this page.