Fix: How To Fix Printer Error 0xf1 Epson L565
Are you looking for a clear-cut way to fix the printer error 0xf1 on Epson L565? This article is the ultimate guide to fix all your printer issues. This error usually occurs when you are printing a document. That doesn’t mean you should stop printing. It can be avoided in the future if you fix the actual cause.
The 0xf1 error can possibly occur due to a paper jam or a corrupted registry entry. If you need help in resolving the error, feel free to contact our technical experts.
- When you see the 0xf1 error on the printer control panel, press the Stop or Cancel button. This will resolve the false errors.
- If the error reappears, turn off your printer.
- Open the scanner unit of your printer.
- Pull out the paper input tray.
- Remove the jammed papers, if there are any.
- Check for bits of paper inside the scanner unit. Remove the paper bits, if there are any.
- Close the scanner unit and re-fix the paper tray.
- Restart your printer and wait until it is ready.
- Connect the printer to your computer and retry printing your document.
- If the problem persists, jump to advanced troubleshooting.
How to fix the printer error 0xf1 on Epson L565 from a computer? This makes sense because not all the errors are caused by the printer. A corrupted registry entry or an outdated printer driver can also be the possible reasons.
Clear Registry Entry
This method requires advanced computer knowledge. If you are unaware of it, let our technical experts handle it. Feel free to reach us through the Call option on this page.
- To begin with, launch the Run dialog box on your computer.
- Input ‘regedit’ in the text field and hit the Enter key. This will open the Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the following key.
- Locate and right-click on your printer folder and select Delete.
- Close the Registry Editor and reboot your Windows computer.
Remove and reinstall the printer driver
This is the final troubleshooting part of fixing the printer error 0xf1 on Epson L565.
- Open Control Panel on your computer.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab. Locate and right-click your printer icon.
- Select the Remove device option.
- Delete the printer setup file from the computer folders.
- Get the latest Epson printer driver from the official site and run the setup file.
- Complete the installation and add your printer.
- Try printing your document and check if the problem is resolved.
We hope you have found the best solutions for your query “How to fix the printer error 0xf1 on Epson L565?” and resolved the issue. Stay connected for advanced troubleshooting tips and help.