Fix: How To Fix The Issue Epsonnet Config Not Finding Printer
Epson Network (EpsonNet) is a utility that allows us to set parameters for the Ethernet and Wireless LAN connections for the Epson printer. You can set up and use this utility on your Windows or Mac computer to access the printer’s network settings.However, when configuring the EpsonNet utility, there are some problems faced by the users. The below section covers “how to fix the EpsonNet config not finding a printer.”As the first step of troubleshooting this problem, check whether your Epson printer is connected to the secure network over a wired or wireless connection. If not, connect it to a stable network and then perform the configuration process again.This time, if the utility finds the printer, it means the problem is resolved.If the EpsonNet Config utility fails to find your printer over a wireless network, check whether the Wi-Fi settings are configured correctly using the printer’s menu. Reconfigure the settings if they are configured incorrectly.
*Note: The following instructions are suitable only for Windows OS-based computers.
- To check your printer’s Wi-Fi network settings, open the Devices and Printers screen and right-click on your Epson printer. Open the Properties dialog box and check the settings.
- Also, check whether your router has exceeded the maximum limit for connecting devices. If yes, configure the router settings to allow more devices and then configure the printer with the EpsonNet utility.
- If these solutions don’t fix the configuration problem, reset your printer.
*Note: The following instructions are suitable only for the Epson printers with buttons.
- Turn off your Epson printer completely.
- Locate the Reset button on your control panel.
- Now, turn on your printer while holding down the Reset button.
- As soon as the Reset message is displayed on the screen, release the button.
- Adhere to the on-screen instructions to complete the reset process.
In case the reset process doesn’t fix the “EpsonNet Configure utility can’t find printer” problem, contact us by clicking the Call provided on this page to get remote assistance in resolving the same.