Fix: How To Get Epson L3110 Driver For Chromebook
Epson L3110 is a three-in-one printer that is designed to work with Windows and Mac operating systems. Setting up and installing this printer on a computer is a straightforward process. This printer is compatible only with the Windows and Mac operating systems and not with ChromeOS. So, there is no Epson L3110 driver available for Chromebook. If you wish to install the printer driver on your Windows or Mac computer, follow the below instructions.
- Initially, download the Epson L3110 printer driver for Windows or Mac from the printer’s support page.
- After downloading the driver file, extract and run it on your computer.
- When prompted, select the desired connection type that you wish to use and connect your printer to the computer using the same.
- Install the printer driver by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
If your Epson printer is compatible with the Chrome OS, you can connect and install it on the Chromebook device easily and quickly. The highlighting part is that you need not install the printer software additionally on Chromebook to access the connected/installed printer.
Configuring the Epson printer on Chromebook
- Initially, connect your Epson printer and the Chromebook device to the same network.
- Next, open the Settings application on your device.
- Select the Advanced option.
- Now, go to the Printing section.
- Locate and select the Printers option.
- Select the connected Epson printer and click the Setup or Save button.
- If prompted, select the Manufacturer setting as “Epson” and the Model setting as “Generic ESC/P-R.”
- Click Add > OK.
- Now, your Epson printer will be added to the Chromebook device’s printers list.
- Print a test page to check whether the printer is added successfully or not. If the Epson printer prints the test page successfully, it means the setup is made correctly. Otherwise, re-perform the setup process on your Chromebook device.
PRINTING A TEST PAGE
- Open the page that you want to print.
- Now, open the Print menu using the Ctrl & P button combo.
- If necessary, select your Epson printer correctly.
- Configure the print settings as per your preferences.
- Finally, click the Print button.
Contact our technical experts if you need to know more about the Epson L3110 printer driver.