How to Install Epson L360 Printer in Windows?
Install Epson L360 printer in Windows is very simple if you follow the quick steps given on this page. Before starting the installation, ensure that you have removed the previously installed Epson printer driver (if any) from your computer. Also, verify whether you have completed the basic printer settings as given in the Start Here sheet. You can install the Epson printer software on your computer using the CD-ROM that came along with your printer package. Besides, you can download and install the printer driver.
How to Install Epson L360 in Windows 7?
Installing the Windows built-in printer driver:
- Make sure that you have completed the basic printer settings.
- Connect the printer to your Windows 7 computer using a standard USB cable.
- Next, connect the computer to the local wireless network.
- Click the Start menu and select the Control Panel option to open the Control Panel app.
- Click the Hardware and Sound button and select Devices and Printers. Select the Add a printer tab at the top of the window.
- Choose your printer’s name from the displayed list.
- If it is not displayed, verify the cable connection.
- Click on the ‘The Printer I want isn’t listed’ link.
- Select what type of printer you are installing and click Next.
- You can either select the Add a local printer or Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer option.
- Select the Use an existing port option and choose the USB port.
- Under Manufacturer, choose Epson.
- Under Printers, select the Epson L360 option and click Next.
- Install the printer software with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- Now, how to install Epson L360 printer in Windows 7 process are completed successfully.
How to Install Epson l360 in Windows 10?
- First, turn the printer on.
- On your Windows 10 computer, close all the running programs.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer until instructed by the driver installation wizard.
- Insert the Setup CD-ROM that came with your printer into the computer’s CD drive and run the driver installation wizard.
- If your computer does not support the CD-ROM, download the installer file from the official Epson site.
- Once downloaded, launch the installer file to begin the driver installation.
- Agree to the EULA and choose the software components to install.
- Once selected, click the Install button and wait until the software components are installed.
- Next, choose any one of the following options as your connection type.
- Wireless connection
- Direct USB connection
- Once selected, click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to the computer.
- Once you have successfully connected the Epson printer to the computer, finish the driver installation and print a test page from the computer.
To get remote assistance on how to install Epson L360 printer in Windows, contact us.