How to Print Black and White on Epson Printer Windows 10?
Almost all the modern-day printers are color printers and they do possess the features to print in grayscale. If you also want to print black and white on Epson Printer Windows 10, then make sure you follow the steps given on this page.
- Initially, turn on your printer and confirm that it is connected to your computer.
- Insert a stack of paper in the paper feeder.
- Align the edge guides according to the paper dimension.
- The loaded paper should not exceed the maximum paper limit. This is to avoid the paper feeding problem while printing.
On your Windows 10 computer, open the document to be printed.
- Navigate to the File menu and select the Print option.
- If required, choose the Epson printer name.
Open the Printing Preferences window by selecting the Properties or Preferences option.
- Click the Main tab.
- Select the paper size from the Document Size menu.
- Note: If you choose the User-Defined option, you can use a customized paper size. But, you cannot use the Borderless setting. Also, the Quality setting will be set automatically to Standard.
- Navigate to the Orientation field and select the Portrait option.
- Choose the paper type from the Paper Type menu.
- Select the print quality from the Quality menu.
- Go to the Color field and select the radio button next to the Black/Grayscale option.
- If you want to print on both sides of the paper, choose your preferred option from the 2-Sided Printing drop-down menu.
- You can even print multiple pages by choosing your preferred option from the Multi-Page menu.
- If you want to print multiple copies, choose the number of copies from the Copies drop-down menu.
- If you want to preview the document before printing, select the checkbox next to the Print Preview option.
- To reduce printing noise, enable the Quiet Mode feature. But, this will reduce the printing speed as well.
- Once done, click the OK option.
- The Epson printer will begin to print the document as per the specified print settings.
Now the print black and white on Epson Printer Windows 10 process completed successfully.