Fix: How To Print From Chrome Android
Would you like to print a document or a picture from Chrome on your Android device? Printing from the Android phone is easy. Before printing, you need to connect your Android device and printer to the same wireless network.
Connect android mobile to Wireless network:
- On your android phone, open the Settings app.
- Choose Wi-Fi or Wireless network.
- Select your wireless network (router) from the list.
- Type the network password and touch the Connect button.
- Now, the Wi-Fi network is connected to your android mobile.
Connect your printer to Wireless network:
- Use the WPS method to connect your printer to a wireless network.
- Place your printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Press and Hold the Wireless and the Power button on the printer for five minutes until the blue light flashes.
- Now, hold down the WPS button on your wireless router until the connection process begins.
- Wait for the wireless light to stop blinking.
- The printer will now be connected to the network.
Connect your android mobile to the printer’s Wi-Fi:
- On your printer, press the home button.
- Now, press the Wireless icon and select Wi-Fi Direct.
- Do the necessary settings to enable the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- On your android mobile, enable Wi-Fi.
Print from Chrome on your Android:
- To print from Chrome on your android device, execute the steps given here.
- On your Android phone, open the Google Chrome app.
- Open the page, image, or document you want to print.
- At the top right corner of the screen, click the three-dot icon and select Share.
- Select Print.
- Choose your printer from the list and change the print settings if required.
- Tap Print.
These are the procedures for printing a document or picture from Chrome on android mobile. If you face any issue printing a picture or document from chrome on android mobile, contact our technical experts.