How to Print Labels on Epson XP-830 Printer?
- The Epson Print CD utility enables one to print labels on a CD using the Epson XP-830 printer.
- How to Print Labels on Epson XP-830 printer steps are given below. When the full driver package is installed on the computer, the Epson Print CD utility is available with it. Or else, one can download from the Epson official website.
- Open the Epson print CD program on the computer.
- Now, select the New menu at the left corner of the window.The Select window appears; choose the CD/DVD Label option.
- After that, click the Diameter menu on the top, modify the print area settings to print in that particular area, and click OK.
- To add a background image, click the Background menu on the left panel. Then, under the File tab, choose the desired image.
- Select the Image Adjustment option at the right side to alter the image size and position.
- In the Image Adjustment window, cut the image for the exact position under the Clipping menu and then select OK to save the settings.
- Then, click the OK button in the Select Background window.
- To add any graphic image, click the Graphics option and make the necessary settings. Select Text to include any text to the graphics or label and modify the text characteristics in the Text Settings window.
- Next, click the Print menu, and the Print window opens up. Then, select Test Print and in the Test Print window, choose the right Paper source.
- Click Print to start printing the label. After that, check if the print is correct and continue to print.
- Close the output paper tray of the printer. Then, gently draw out the CD/DVD tray from the printer.
- Place the CD on the tray with its print side on the top.
- Replace the CD/DVD tray into the printer’s CD/DVD slot and also check if the alignment marks on the printer and on the tray are lined up.
- Look for the printer screen instruction and when the printer prompts the message “tap ready when the CD/DVD is loaded,” then press the Ready menu.
- Now, press the Start button on the printer’s control panel.
- When the label printing is complete, the printer prompts you to remove the CD/DVD tray. Now, take out the tray and press OK.
Steps for Print Mailing Labels on Epson XP-830 Printer
To print mailing labels on the Epson XP-830, consider the below procedure;
- Turn on the printer and load the Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper to the printer paper cassette 1/2.
- Put back the paper cassette into the printer and open the Output paper tray.
- See that the paper size is set correctly as per your requirement.
- Open the printing document and click on the print icon.
- The Print settings window appears, in that, select the right printer name and click the Preferences option.
- In the Printing Preferences window, set the correct Paper Quality, Paper Type, Size, Print Option, and Orientation.
- Make the necessary label layout adjustments for creating the desired number of rows and columns on the label.
- Then, click on the Print button to start printing. Still, you won’t get clear guidance related how to Print Labels on Epson XP-830 contact our experts via click to call button displayed on the screen.