How to Print Photos on Epson XP-830 Printer?
Make sure to configure and set up the printer on your device before starting to print.Carry out the procedure given below how to print photos on Epson XP-830 printer..
Print Photos from Memory Card:
- How to Print Photos on Epson XP-830 from SD Card steps are following. Load a photo paper of size 4 x 6 inch to print photos using the printer.
- Open the bottom door of the printer and locate the upper tray.
- Take out the upper paper cassette and load paper in the tray.
- Adjust the guide to the 4 x 6 inch size.
- Now, place the photo paper stack after aligning it.
- Make sure to keep the glossy print side facing down.
- Adjust the three paper guides by sliding them to the edges of the paper.
- Ensure that the paper ends don’t get folded due to the tabs.
- You can load to a maximum of 20 sheets of photo paper at a time.
- Make sure the edges of the paper inserted are correctly aligned according to the arrow mark on the side.
- Fix the upper paper tray into the printer firmly and close the door.
- Tap Change on the printer display and set the paper size.
- Select the paper size and type on the touchscreen of the printer. Then, tap Done to save the settings.
- Insert your memory card into its slot on the left-front side.
- Select the Print Photos option and search for the picture you want to print.
- After opening the picture, tap on Settings and set the printing preferences.
- Select the Paper Source option and set it as Cassette 1.
- Choose the other options and tap on the Start icon.
- Remove the memory card after your photo gets printed.
Print Photos from Software:
- Follow the same procedure given above to load the photo paper.
- Set your printing preferences on the LCD of the Epson XP-830 printer.
- Insert the installation CD or download the driver for the printer from the official support site of Epson.
- After you installed the software on your device, launch the Epson Easy Photo Print application on your device.
- Search for the JPEG image you want to print and click Next Step.
- Select the Printer Settings tab and select the printer and paper source options.
- Also, set the paper size, type, and mode and click OK. Then, click the print icon on the bottom right.
- Your photo will be successfully printed according to your preferences.
Print Pictures from Windows:
- Locate the file you want to print from your Windows computer.
- Open the file and select print.
- In the Print Pictures window, select the paper size, quality, and type.
- Choose the number of copies and click Options to select Printer Properties.
- Set the printing preference and properties on the screen. Then click OK.
- Now, select print on the previewed image, and your photo will get printed easily.
- If you need remote support related how to print photos on Epson XP-830 or other troubleshooting solution contact us.