HOW TO REFILL EPSON 410 INK CARTRIDGES
In the Epson XP-410 printer, you cannot refill the ink cartridges; instead, you should replace them. To replace the cartridge, follow the given steps:
- Switch on the printer and then check the printer display for any error messages.
- If you see a message prompting you to replace an ink cartridge, select Replace Now, and then tap OK to replace the cartridge.
- n case the message does not appear, press the Home button.
- Select the Setup menu and then choose Maintenance.
- Next, pick the Ink Cartridge Replacement option.
- Raise the scanner unit of the printer.
- Keep away from the print head; otherwise, the printer can get damaged.
- Press the cartridge holder and pull out the cartridge from its slot.
- Gently shake the new cartridge packet, then unwrap the package.
- Remove the yellow tape from the cartridge.
- Next, push the new cartridge into its slot until it locks into place.
- Lower the scanner unit and then press the Start button on the printer control panel.
- Now, the printer starts charging the ink, so do not turn off the printer. Wait for some time and reset the ink levels in the printer.