How to Scan from Epson Printer to Windows 10 Computer?
You can easily scan from the control panel of the Epson printer. Make sure to connect your computer and printer before starting the scan. You can follow the instructions that are given below to scan from Epson Printer to Windows 10 computer.
- If you want to scan multiple pages or double-sided, you can place the document in the ADF feeder.
- If the printer does not have an ADF feeder, you can place it on the scanner glass.
- You must have already installed the printer and scanner driver on your Windows 10 computer.
- If you have not installed the required drivers, go to the official Epson website and navigate to the Product’s page.
- Now, click the Downloads tab and choose your operating system as Windows 10 from the drop-down list.
- Click Download next to the required driver.
- You can also download only the scanner driver.
- Once the download is complete, run the installer file.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Select a suitable mode of connection to connect your computer and printer.
- Restart the printer and computer after connecting them.
- If the printer has a touchscreen display, you can easily select the options.
- Otherwise, use the navigation buttons for selecting the option.
- Place the document on the ADF feeder or scanner glass.
- If you are placing the document on the scanner glass, follow the mark on it.
- Press the Home button and touch the Scan option on the printer’s display.
- Select the Computer option and then select your computer from the list of connected devices.
- Choose the scanning preferences and press the Start button on the printer’s control panel.
- Once the scanning process is complete, the document will be saved to a folder on your computer.
- You can also scan from Epson Printer to Windows 10 computer.