How to Scan on Epson Printer
To perform a scan operation on your Epson printer using its control panel buttons, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
- Before you begin the scan process, make sure that you have installed the Epson printer software on your system.
- Check if your Epson printer is connected to the system.
- Now, get the document to be scanned and place it on the scanner glass of the printer.
- After that, locate and press the Home button on the Epson printer’s control panel.
- From the list of options, choose the Scan option.
- Now the Scan to window will appear on the Epson printer screen.
- Choose Memory card, Cloud, Computer, or Computer (WSD) to save the scanned document.
- Press the Preset button.
- Now the changes will be saved, and the Epson printer begins the scanning process.