How to Scan on Epson XP-410 Printer?
Carry out these steps to complete the how to scan on Epson XP-410 printer process:
- Power up your Epson printer and check whether the hardware connections and basic printer settings are done properly.
- Load the original document in the scanner unit and navigate to the printer’s control panel.
- Make sure that the driver installation and wireless setup for your Epson XP 410 printer are completed.
- Also, check whether the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Tap the Home button on the printer’ control panel and select Scan –> OK using the arrow keys.
- Choose your desired option from the displayed list; Scan to Memory Card, Scan to Cloud, Scan to PC(JPEG), Scan to PC(PDF), Scan to PC(Email), and Scan to PC(WSD).
- Select an option to send a copy of the scanned file through a medium.
- If you choose the USB Connection option, you must connect the printer and the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Else, you can choose the network name if you have connected your printer through a wireless connection.
- After completing the steps as mentioned above, press the Start button to begin the scanning operation.
How to Scan Multiple Pages on Epson XP-410 Printer?
- If you wish to scan multiple images on the Epson XP 410 printer, connect the Epson printer to the computer using a wired or wireless network.
- Turn on your printer and load the original document into the scanner unit.
- Navigate to the computer screen and launch the Epson Scan utility.
- Choose the Scan mode based on your wish and select the scan settings to scan multiple images.
- Preview the file before proceeding with the scanning operation.
- After completing all the settings, click the Scan button to open the File Save Settings tab.
- Click the Type pull-down menu and select PDF as the scanning type.
- If you wish to access more settings, click on the Options button.
- Now, click OK to proceed with the scanning process.
- In the Add Page Confirmation window, select the Add Page option and add the pages that you wish to scan.
- Carry out the same procedure until you finish scanning all the pages and then click the Save File button.
- The Epson printer will scan the originals and store a copy of the original document to the drive locations. For, more info related how to scan on Epson XP-410 printer contact our experts.