How To Set Up Epson Printer To The Computer
Setting up an Epson printer on a computer is easy because Epson printers are user-friendly. Epson printers come with some progressive printer models with the updated technology. They also focus on delivering the best quality printouts. Let us see the steps to set up an Epson printer on the computer.
Steps to set up the Epson printer to a computer
- Make sure that your Epson printer is done with a basic hardware setup. If not, complete it.
- Turn on the Epson printer.
- Make sure that you place the printer closer to your router.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router.
- Connect your Epson printer to the Wi-Fi using the control panel.
- Wait until the Connected message pops up on the Epson printer screen.
Installation of software
- Turn on your Windows computer and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network to which your Epson printer is connected.
- Now, download the printer driver from the Epson official web page. To do so, open the web browser and go to the official web page of Epson.
- Enter your printer model and click on the search icon.
- Select the Support tab on the printer page.
- Choose the Downloads section.
- Make sure that you choose the Windows Operating System on the Operating System field.
- Once selected, choose the driver from the list and click Download.
- Wait until the downloading process gets completed.
- Once downloaded, go to the Downloads page.
- Search and locate the setup file.
- Double click on the file to install the driver.
- Choose Start Setup on the welcome page.
- Select the Connection method on the following screen. You can choose either a Wireless or local USB connection.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Wait until your Epson printer is connected to your computer.
- Print a test page and make sure that the printer gets connected successfully.