Fix: How To Setup Epson WF 3620 Printer?
Epson WF 3620 is a multifunctional printer known for its productivity. With this wireless printer, you can easily print from your tablets and smartphones. The Epson WF 3620 printer comes with a 2.7″ user-friendly touch screen. It supports two-sided printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. This article can help you about How To Setup Epson WF 3620 Printer.
- Unpack the printer and take out all the components you have received.
- Your package contains the Epson WF 3620 printer, ink cartridges, power cord, installation disk, and a quick setup guide.
- Make sure that no items are missing in your package.
- Take off all the protective materials from the printer and its components. The supplied cartridges are sealed in vacuum- packed to maintain their reliability, so make sure not to unpack the cartridges until you are ready to install them.
Connect Your Printer And Electrical Outlet
- Take out the power cord you received along with your printer.
- Connect the power cord to the rear port of your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on your printer.
- Now, choose your language, country, date, and time. If you don’t want to configure these settings now, you can do it later using the printer control panel.
Install The Ink Cartridges
- Take out the supplied cartridges and unpack them one by one.
- Remove only the yellow tape from each of the cartridges and make sure not to remove any other seals. If you remove any of them, your package may start to leak.
- Open the front door of the printer, followed by the cartridge’s access door.
- Shake the cartridge and insert it into its holder. Repeat the process for all the ink cartridges and make sure that you have installed the cartridges according to the color indications.
- Now, your printer starts the priming process. Do not turn off your printer until this process gets completed. Otherwise, you will waste ink.
- Extend the paper tray and slide the guides to the extreme ends.
- Take a stack of paper and align the sheets neatly.
- Load the sheets into the paper tray and adjust the guides to fit the loaded paper.
- Configure the paper settings on the printer control panel and insert the paper tray completely into the printer.
- Finally, extend the output tray and its extension.
Configure Your Printer For The Fax Function
Take a phone cable and connect it to the LINE port of your printer and a wall jack.If you want to set up the fax function now, press the Start button. In case you prefer to set it up later, press the Close button.
- Take the installation disk given along with your printer and insert it into your computer’s CD drive.
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can get it from the official support page of Epson.
- Double- click the setup file and start the installation process.
- Accept the terms and conditions, choose your preferred connection method, and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- Complete the installation process by following the instructions on the screen.
- Now, you have seen How To Setup Epson WF 3620 Printer.