HOW TO SETUP EPSON WIRELESS PRINTER TO LAPTOP?
Are you looking for a quick method to set up your Epson wireless printer on your laptop? It is so simple and straightforward using the steps given on this page. Before connecting your printer to your laptop, verify if you have completed the basic printer setup. If you haven’t done the setup yet, complete it before starting the wireless setup.
Connecting your Epson printer to your wireless network:
You can connect your Epson wireless printer to your local wireless network using the following methods.
- WPS Push Button
- WPS PIN
- Wireless Setup Wizard
- Wi-Fi Direct
Here, we have given the steps to complete the wireless setup for your Epson printer using the WPS Push button method as it doesn’t require any wireless credentials.
- Before you begin, ensure that your router supports WPS.
- Turn on your printer, laptop, and router.
- Place your printer close to your router.
- Go to the printer control panel and start the WPS operation from the Wireless Settings menu.
- When the printer asks you to press the WPS button on your router, press it. Wait for your printer to connect to your wireless network.
- Once the connection is made, print a test report to check the connection.
Setting up your Epson wireless printer on your laptop:
You can connect your Epson printer to your laptop by installing the printer driver. Before you do, connect your computer to the same wireless network as your printer. Next, get the driver for your Epson printer from the official Epson site and follow the instructions below to complete the wireless setup.
- To begin with, run the downloaded driver file.
- Agree to the EULA to proceed.
- Install the required software by selecting them in the driver installation wizard.
- On the Select Your Connection Type screen, choose the Wireless network connection option as your connection type.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and complete the wireless setup.
You have now learned how to set up your Epson wireless printer on your laptop.