HOW TO SETUP EPSON XP 610 PRINTER
Epson XP 610 is a small-in-one printer that comes with a scanner and copier. It is compact and affordable. The Epson XP 610 printer can print 17 pages per minute; thus, it can meet the requirements of your home. If you want to know the setup procedure for the Epson XP 610 printer, continue to read the following sections.
Downloading Epson Easy Photo Print:
- Unpack the printer and take out all the components you received.
- Your package includes the Epson XP 610 printer, ink cartridges, power cord, installation CD, and a quick setup guide.
- Remove all the packing materials from all the items. Also, check whether you have received your product without any damage.
Connect your printer to a power outlet
- Take out the supplied power cord and connect it to your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Now, choose your preferred language, date, and time.
Install the ink cartridges
- Take out the supplied ink cartridges and unpack them.
- Shake the Black cartridge and open the printer’s front cover.
- Insert the cartridges into their holders and press them until they snap into their places.
- Make sure to install the cartridges according to the color indications.
- Once you have installed all the cartridges, close the printer’s front cover.
- Extend the paper tray and slide the guides to the extreme ends.
- Take a stack of paper and align the sheets neatly.
- Insert the stack into the paper tray and adjust the guides against the paper.
- Finally, insert the paper tray into the printer.
- If you are going to use your printer for the fax function, take out a telephone cord and connect it to your printer’s LINE port and a wall jack.
- Configure the fax function with your credentials.
- Take out the supplied CD and insert it into your computer’s CD/DVD drive.
- Run the setup file and install the printer driver on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can download the printer driver from the official support page of Epson.
- To get the driver from Epson’s site, visit the official support page of Epson from your default browser. Next, enter your printer model in the search field and download the printer driver recommended for your OS. Then, install it on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Connect your printer and computer to the same network and start printing using the installed printer driver.
Now, you have successfully set up your Epson XP 610 printer. In case you have any other queries, you can get back to us.