Install Epson Printer On Windows 10 Guidance
Reinstall Epson Printer on Windows 10
If you want to again install Epson Printer on Windows 10 computer, carry out the following steps.
- Power up the Epson printer.
- Connect the printer to the Windows 10 computer.
- Insert the setup CD into the computer’s CD drive.
- Proceed with the instructions to complete the installation.
- Alternatively, download the latest printer driver from the official Epson website.
- Double-click the downloaded file and continue with the prompts.
- If you cannot install the Epson printer driver, add it as per the following instructions.
- Open the Settings screen on the Windows 10 computer and select the Devices option.
- Navigate to the Printers & Scanners tab and click the Add a printer or scanner button.
- Choose your printer name and click the Add Device button.
- Note: If your Epson printer does not appear on the screen, click ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ and continue with the on-screen prompts.
Uninstall an Epson Printer on Windows 10
If you are troubleshooting your Epson printer connected to your Windows 10 computer, you can use Programs and Features to uninstall the Epson printer from your Windows 10 computer.
- Check if the Epson printer is turned on.
- Check the connection between the printer and your Windows 10 computer.
- Cancel all the print jobs from the Print Queue.
- Turn off the printer.
- Disconnect the interface cable between the printer and the computer.
- Navigate to the search field on the computer.
- Type Programs and Features and press Enter.
- Select Programs and Features from the search results.
- Select the Epson printer from the installed program list and click the Uninstall/Change button.
- When the next dialog window opens, choose your printer again and click OK.
- If prompted, select the Yes option to confirm.
- Once you see the Uninstall Complete message, click OK.
- Restart the computer to finish this process.
Now you have successfully seen how to install Epson Printer on Windows 10 & also uninstall the printer.