Install Epson Workforce 310 Printer
To know the detailed information about how to install the Epson WorkForce 310 printer, follow the guided instructions given below.
- The first step is to unpack the Epson WorkForce 310 printer.
- Take the printer out of the package.
- After removing all the packing tapes from the printer, connect it to the power source using a cable.
- Switch on your Epson WorkForce 310 printer and set the settings as per your need.
- Now, insert the ink cartridges into the printer.
- Make sure to install the ink cartridges into the printer before loading the input tray with paper.
- Open the cartridge access door, unpack the cartridges, and place them in its slots.
- Close the cartridge access door and press the OK button on the printer’s control panel.
- Now, load A4 paper into the input tray of the printer.
- Open the paper support and pull out the input & output tray extensions.
- Raise the stopper and place the paper into the tray.
- Connect your Epson WorkForce 310 printer to the Windows or Mac system over a wired or wireless network.
- Before that, install the Epson WorkForce 310 printer driver on your system.
- The printer driver is available on the manufacturer’s site for download.
- Open the downloaded printer driver .exe file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen to finish the installation.
- After completing the driver installation process, try a test print to check the printer functions.
Epson Workforce 310 Driver Download
To download the Epson WorkForce 310 printer driver, follow the guided instructions given below.
- Launch the Google Chrome or Safari web browser on your system.
- Navigate to the Epson printer’s official site.
- Look for your Epson printer model and select it.
- Scroll down the Epson WorkForce 310 printer web page and navigate to the Downloads tab.
- Choose your operating system from the OS drop-down menu.
- Select the driver file you wish to download from the software list.
- Click the Download button followed by the OK button.
- Wait for the driver download process to complete.
- Once the driver is downloaded successfully, try a test print to check the printer functions.
Epson Workforce 310 Manual Download
- You can download the soft-copy of the Epson WorkForce 310 printer user manual from the official site.
- Begin the user manual download process by signing into the Epson printer’s official site.
- Select your Epson printer from the list.
- Click the Manuals & Warranty tab.
- Now a list of PDF files will appear on the screen.
- Choose the user manual file you wish to download and click the PDF button.
- The selected user manual file will open in the PDF viewer.
- Click the Download icon available in the PDF viewer.
- When prompted, choose a folder on your system to save the manual file and click the OK or Save button.
- Once the user manual is downloaded successfully, open it on the PDF viewer, and refer to the topics easily.
Epson Workforce 310 Driver Installation
To install the Epson WorkForce 310 printer driver on your Windows or Mac system, follow the guided instructions given below.
- First, download the Epson WorkForce 310 printer driver from the official site.
- After that, open the downloaded Epson WorkForce 310 printer driver file by double-click its icon, and click the Run button.
- Wait for the driver installation process to begin.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
- Once the Epson WorkForce 310 printer driver is installed successfully on your computer, try a test print.
How to Change Ink Cartridge On Epson Workforce 310
- Open the Epson WF 310 scanner cover after lifting it.
- Before replacing the new ink cartridge, you have to shake it five times.
- Unwrap the packing material and also the yellow tape from the newly purchased ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in the cartridge slot of the Epson Workforce 310 printer.
- Press the ink cartridge until it fits into the slot.
- Close the cartridge access cover as well as the scanner cover.
- Press the OK button on the Epson WF 310 printer’s control panel.
Epson Workforce 310 Wireless Setup
The Epson Workforce 310 printer does not support the wireless network connection.
Epson Wf 310 Double Sided Printing
You cannot perform the double-sided printing from the Mac computer.
Follow the guidelines mentioned below to perform the double-sided printing from the Windows computer.
- On the Windows computer, open the document to be printed on both sides.
- Navigate to the Menu option at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the Properties or Preferences option from the displayed Menu list.
- Click the Page Layout tab.
- Make sure to enable the ‘2-sided printing’ feature.
- Select the OK button for printing the double-sided printing function on your Epson WF 310 printer.
Epson Wf 310 Wi Fi Direct
The Epson WF 310 printer is not compatible with the wireless network.
Epson Workforce 310 Troubleshooting
If any errors occur with your Epson Workforce 310 printer, then you can make use of the guidelines that are specified here to fix the common printer errors. For further help, you can call the technical team.
How to Reset Epson Wf 310
Make use of the following procedure to reset your Epson Workforce 310 printer.
- First, you have to press the Copy button followed by the Menu button.
- Choose the Restore Default Settings option in the next step.
- Next, you have to use the up and down arrow keys to choose the Reset All Settings option.
- Select the Reset all Except Fax and Network Settings option if you do not want to reset the network and fax configuration.
- Else, tap the OK button to reset everything.
- The reset process of the Epson Workforce 310 printer will now begin.
Epson Workforce 310 Not Printing Black
- Check the ink level of the cartridge in the first step. This error will occur if the ink levels of the cartridges are low.
- To verify the levels, tap the Copy button and then press the Menu icon.
- Choose the maintenance option followed by the Ink levels option.
- The level of ink in the cartridges will be displayed on the next screen.
- Replace the ink cartridge if the level of ink is low.
- To do so, select the Ink Cartridge Replacement present under the Maintenance menu by navigating to Settings.
- Raise the cartridge cover after lifting the scanner cover of the Epson printer.
- Make use of the tab available on the cartridge and remove it from its slot.
- Shake the new cartridge four or five times before unpacking them.
- Peel off the yellow tape available at the bottom part of the ink cartridge.
- Place the new Epson cartridge in its slot and close the cartridge and the scanner cover.
- If the issue is not solved, then talk to our technical experts.
Epson Workforce 310 Ink Cartridge Not Recognized
- First, check if you are using the original Epson cartridge to print your documents.
- Duplicate cartridges will cause problems.
- If the ink cartridge you have installed is not recognized, then remove the cartridge from its slot and insert it back after a few minutes.
- You can also try removing all the cartridges from its position. After a few minutes, place them back and check if the issue has been resolved.
- Check if you have the positioned the cartridges in the correct slots. Interchanging the ink cartridges will also lead to this error.
- Restart the Epson Workforce 310 printer in the proceeding step is the issue is not sorted out.
- Reset the Epson Workforce printer if the ink cartridge is still not recognized.
- Service your Epson printer if the above-mentioned solutions do not rectify the ink cartridge issue.