How to Print on Cardstock Epson XP-310?
The Epson XP 310 printer supports printing on cardstock, but it should be semi-thick. Only one cardstock can be printed at a time, and it takes more time to print compared to regular paper printing.
Carry out these steps to complete the how to print on cardstock Epson XP-310 printer:
- Power up the Epson XP-310 printer and ensure that all the hardware connections are proper as guided in the user manual.
- Make sure that the driver software and basic print settings are configured before starting the print.
- Load a card in the paper input tray with proper paper guides adjustment.
- Pull out the paper output tray and extend the paper stopper pad.
- You can also refer to the user guide or manual to set up the paper loading for a cardstock on your Epson printer.
- Navigate to the computer and click the Start button to open the Control Panel.
- Click on the Hardware and Sound tab and select Devices and Printers.
- Give a right-click on the printer icon to select Printing Preferences.
- Click the Maintenance tab, click on the Printer and Option Information option, and mark the Thick paper and envelopes checkbox.
- Click the OK button prompted in the message to confirm your action.
- Now, you can print the cardstock using the general printing steps.
- Make sure to disable the settings mentioned above while you perform the regular paper printing.