How to Print on Epson XP-410 Printer?
- Place enough paper in the paper tray of the Epson XP 410 printer.
- Open an image or document to print and select the Print function icon. Select the Epson XP 410 printer.
- Open the Printing Preferences window by selecting the Properties or Preferences option from the Printer menu.
- Click the Main tab, navigate to the Quality Option section, and select the radio button beside the Draft, Text, Text & Image, Photo, or Best Photo option as per your requirement.
- Select the type and size of the paper from the Type and Size drop-down menus, respectively. Select the radio button next to the Borders or Borderless option.
- Set the orientation by selecting the Portrait or Landscape option and click the OK button followed by the Print button.
- The Epson XP 410 printer begins to print the image or document as per the specified print settings. How to Print on Epson XP-410 Printer process completed successfully.