Steps to Replace Ink Cartridge in Epson XP-410 Printer
Quick steps for Cartridge Replacement
- The Epson XP 410 printer should be kept turned on while replacing the ink cartridges.
- Open and raise the scanner unit of the Epson XP 410 printer.
- Note: Do not touch the flat white cable.
- Press the ink cartridge tab to be replaced and take it out from the Epson XP 410 printer.
- Gently shake the new ink cartridge, unwrap its packing material, and peel off the yellow tape from it.
- Place the new ink cartridge in the ink cartridge holder and push it until you hear a lock sound.
- Close the Epson XP 410 printer’s scanner unit.
- Now, you have to press the Start button to charge the ink. The ink charging process may take 90 seconds to complete.
- The LCD panel of the Epson XP 410 printer will display the confirmation message once the ink is charged. The Replace Ink Cartridge in Epson XP-410 Printer process completed successfully.